Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Parameter changes per section in song view

Hello everyone !

I hope this was not covered by an older topic (I checked top rated and most recent threads).

I would love to see a way to apply parameter changes to a particular section in song view (to create smooth transitions between different parts of your songs for example).

The way I picture this is :
You could press and hold a section pad and then change parameters like level, cutoff, delay amount, ... as you do on a per track basis. Parameter changes would only be applied to the section you are pressing. At the moment, pressing and holding a section pad allows to choose the behaviour of each section so I don't think it is incompatible with what I'm suggesting here. Maybe it is already implemented and I just don't know the way to do this so feel free to destroy me if it's the case :D.

Btw I take advantage of this thread to deal with another of my wanted features. I guess it has already be mentioned several times in older topics but I would love to have a visual feedback (just numbers on the screen) when you change parameters with gold knobs.

This device is amazing and this forum too ! Thumbs up to Ian&Rohan along with the entire synthstrom's team for their work and their endless dedication to the deluge and its community !

That's all for me ;)

Have a nice one !