AKWF single-cycle waveforms
Here's a link to Adventure Kid's huge collection of single-cycle waveforms to load into the Deluge as a synth, by switching the sample playback mode to loop.
Quote DocRompler underneath here regarding instructions for use with Deluge:
1. Set one or both oscillators to "sample"
2. Select any of the waveforms as the sample
3. Set the sample mode to "Loop"
4. Transpose the oscillator down 2 semitones and 2 cents, or up 10 semitones
5. Turn the volume of the oscillator down to about 25 as these waveforms tend to overdrive the amp. This is especially true if they're used polyphonically.
If u benefit from it, consider supporting his hard work and the fact that's he's giving these out for free