Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge firmware V3.1.0 released

2»

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

@Praemolar24 said:
    Can the Deluge now conected to class compliant devices like the OP-1 ?!

Yes - could be connected to class compliant devices before 3.1 as well, but can now also host via USB hubs and devices that present themselves as hubs

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

Rob_JefferysRob_Jefferys UkPosts: 7

Is midi learn broken in 3.1. I can only seem to learn audition pads now.

jomajoma DenmarkPosts: 1

Hello, thanks for an awesome update!
    I have noticed something that I find a bit peculiar. When using audio tracks in earlier firmware versions, I would get the sound from my guitar through the line in port with a mono cable on the left channel. However, on patch 3.1 the mono cable is now picked up in the right channel. To verify this I tried going on the left channel and plug the cable halfway out, where I did indeed get sound on the left channel.
    Additionally, it seems that this switching of left/right as default mono channel has somehow messed with the ability to use the internal mic for recording sounds as an oscillator in the synth mode. If I go 'new synth -> OSC1 -> rec-> bot-top' (the typical route), I get 99% white noise on both hi and low setting, with only a tiny bit of the mic. When recording into the mic on an audio track, however, the sound from the internal mic is fine as ever.
    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't immediately spot the correct forum section.

llexamllexam USABeta Tester Posts: 73

@joma said:
    Hello, thanks for an awesome update!
    I have noticed something that I find a bit peculiar. When using audio tracks in earlier firmware versions, I would get the sound from my guitar through the line in port with a mono cable on the left channel. However, on patch 3.1 the mono cable is now picked up in the right channel. To verify this I tried going on the left channel and plug the cable halfway out, where I did indeed get sound on the left channel.
    Additionally, it seems that this switching of left/right as default mono channel has somehow messed with the ability to use the internal mic for recording sounds as an oscillator in the synth mode. If I go 'new synth -> OSC1 -> rec-> bot-top' (the typical route), I get 99% white noise on both hi and low setting, with only a tiny bit of the mic. When recording into the mic on an audio track, however, the sound from the internal mic is fine as ever.
    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I couldn't immediately spot the correct forum section.

You might consider typing this up as a bug report in the following forum:
    http://forums.synthstrom.com/categories/deluge-questions-feedback

neddycgoonneddycgoon New ZealandPosts: 21

Just a thank you from me for this update the note nudge and the note repeat are just freakin awesome not to mention the other tidbits in this update....Loving my Deluge.

NyankoNyanko FrancePosts: 8

Just got my deluge today :) Thanks for this great instruments and the updates!

mmiutantemmiutante NaarmBeta Tester Posts: 1

Thanks so much for the note nudge. Now that I know I can get a properly tweaked flam effect between snare and clap I've just made my order.

KeplerKepler Perth, AustraliaBeta Tester Posts: 3

Hi folks,

Apologies for the very basic question however I'm new to this. I've installed the new firmware and have been happily making tunes. I'd like to understand how to export/record an arranged song from the deluge to my computer.

I'm assuming I need software to import and record the track to wav/mp3/etc formats.
    What is a simple/cheap software that I can use, and is there a step by step guide to help with this?

p.s. I have an Audient USB interface (EVO 4) in the post to connect the Deluge to my computer.

Thanks in advance!

BrigsyBrigsy United KingdomPosts: 1

Nice. Note repeat and velocity. Thanks.