Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Bought Deluge a Week Ago - Tracking Info and Invoice?

henleybhenleyb United KingdomBeta Tester Posts: 18
edited April 2020 in General Discussion

Hi!

I'm excited to hopefully be receiving my own Deluge in the coming week or two but haven't received any confirmation of my order or any tracking details so am a bit worried something is up. I can see payment has gone from Paypal to Synthstrom over a week ago but that's all the info I have from my order.

Did any of you get a confirmation email? I've tried contacting them three times, the first time I got a reply which was about expected delivery times but then after that when asking for an invoice/tracking details, nowt. :(

I'm guessing they might just be a skeleton crew due to Covid so I'm trying not to worry or hassle them too much. I'm sure they have a ton to do. I'm hoping I get a knock on the door in the next week with its arrival, but it would be nice to hear that no order/confirmation emails is normal so I can chill out. :D

Post edited by henleyb on

Comments

LexiThePanLexiThePan AtlantaPosts: 1
    edited June 2020

Kinda in the same boat waiting on mine to start shipping. Did you ever get a tracking number when they did ship, or did it arrive randomly one day?

Edit June 3rd: Got my DHL tracking number

Post edited by LexiThePan on
    NaenynNaenyn United StatesPosts: 14

I placed my order on the 19th (20th in NZ). I got an order shipment email from DHL and a “order complete” email from Synthstrom on the 27th. DHL has been a little weird, but it looks like it should arrive early this coming week. So, slightly more than the “3-4 business days” thing previously stated in some videos, but sooner than the Synthstrom website indicated when I ordered (June 6).

On a side note, they are a small shop. It sounds like Ian handles all the email communications.

NyankoNyanko FrancePosts: 8

I bought the Deluge one week and a half ago and after receiving the confirmation, it went silent. But this morning, I received an update and a tracking number for DHL. So let two weeks pass before panicking, I would suggest.