Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Boards of Deluge #3 Patch Bank - 50 new presets available now! :)

jman81jman81 PolandPosts: 32

Additional 50 Synth Patches for Synthstrom Audible Deluge - "Boards of Deluge #3" is here! :)**

Grab the sound bank: https://synth-patches.com/deluge/boards-of-deluge-3/

See demo video:

Comments

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 285

Very beautiful presets !

staubistaubi Erlangen/GermanyPosts: 25

Thank you for another great set of synths resets!

Brass side of life: JTK and SHCB

Thank you all for the great feedback. I hopu you will find lot of fun working with these sounds :)

Can you tell me which of the patches are most useful to you? Leads, ambient textures or pluck/ARPs? It would be good to know which direction I should go in the future releases.

RandomAztecRandomAztec IrelandPosts: 94
    edited April 25

For me I love the ambient stuff. Evolving sounds. Loved the deluge but always struggled with getting good sounds out of it. Your packs have really shown me I have a lot to learn in respect to sound design

Post edited by RandomAztec on

@RandomAztec said:
    For me I love the ambient stuff. Evolving sounds. Loved the deluge but always struggled with getting good sounds out of it. Your packs have really shown me I have a lot to learn in respect to sound design

Great, I love creating these textures. I will keep it in mind! Thank you! :)

Cheers,
    Chris

o_oo_o Posts: 7
    edited May 10

@jman81 said:
    Can you tell me which of the patches are most useful to you? Leads, ambient textures or pluck/ARPs? It would be good to know which direction I should go in the future releases.

As for the sound type (lead/pad/etc.) I think the mix you're doing in each pack is perfect.

As for sound character, I really love the "warm" character a lot of your sounds have, but I also like "cold" glassy sounds. For example the sounds in this song:
    Especially the sound right at the start..It's not a "complex" sound but the attack is really cool, as well as the slight pitch drift during the sustain.

Or maybe pads like in mid-90s athmospheric drum'n'bass? e.g. the one at the beginning here:
    Or here:
    Or here:

They were done on things like Korg M1, Wavestation or JV-1080. But it would be interesting how far a skilled sound designer can go on the Deluge 🙂

Post edited by o_o on

@o_o said:

They were done on things like Korg M1, Wavestation or JV-1080. But it would be interesting how far a skilled sound designer can go on the Deluge 🙂

Wow, thank you for all these tips :) I will think about these sounds making #4 Boards of Deluge later this year. Korg M1 is a classic. I wonder if I could recreate some of the famous sounds...hmm :)

Cheeers! :)
    Chris