Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Boot deluge into preset template?

1

Hey all, I went searching through the forums looking for this answer... please forgive me if this is a redundant thread...

Is it possible to have the deluge power up into a custom user template?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

-Eric

Comments

  • 1
    IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator Posts: 664

    @harmonyunited said:
    Hey all, I went searching through the forums looking for this answer... please forgive me if this is a redundant thread...

    Is it possible to have the deluge power up into a custom user template?

    Thanks in advance for the advice!

    -Eric

    Yeah just edit and overwrite the default 0 patch :)

  • 0
    amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,029

    small addition, Deluge does not need a „0.XML“ file, i removed the 0.xml file, Deluge loads the first preset on startup, not sure about the exact sort algorithm, more or less the same as on a desktop computer.

  • 0
    harmonyunitedharmonyunited United StatesPosts: 15

    @Icoustik said:

    @harmonyunited said:
    Hey all, I went searching through the forums looking for this answer... please forgive me if this is a redundant thread...

    Is it possible to have the deluge power up into a custom user template?

    Thanks in advance for the advice!

    -Eric

    Yeah just edit and overwrite the default 0 patch :)

    I tried the editing and overwriting the 0 patch and that didn't persist. I will try just going into the file structure and deleting it... Cheers! Ill tune back in soon.

  • 0
    IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator Posts: 664
    edited July 31

    @harmonyunited said:

    @Icoustik said:

    @harmonyunited said:
    Hey all, I went searching through the forums looking for this answer... please forgive me if this is a redundant thread...

    Is it possible to have the deluge power up into a custom user template?

    Thanks in advance for the advice!

    -Eric

    Yeah just edit and overwrite the default 0 patch :)

    I tried the editing and overwriting the 0 patch and that didn't persist. I will try just going into the file structure and deleting it... Cheers! Ill tune back in soon.

    It needs to be saved in the same format, i.e. the old format of SYNT000.xml (as displayed on computer) which is the default preset, displayed as 0. on the Deluge.
    Works fine for me at least

    Post edited by Icoustik on
Sign In or Register to comment.