Using the external Clock input
I'm trying to advance the deluge's sequencer using the external clock input.
The analog clock pulse is from a modular sequencer. It sends out a 8V pulse on every new step.
The deluge lights up every time a pulse is received, but the sequencer doesn't advance to the next step.
The settings I've used are:
1. Shift + Select (this accesses the settings menu)
2. Turn SELECT to choose trigger clock "tCLo".
3. Press SELECT to access settings.
4. Press TCLO (trigger clock)
5. Press IN
6. Scroll to Auto
7. Press ON ...enables auto start
Have I missed any steps??