Launch Control XL with Deluge MIDI Host isn't working
I was just trying to get my Launch Control XL (LCXL) to work with my Deluge so that I can:
1) Use the Deluge as the MIDI host for the device
2) Use the LCXL knobs for effects on the Deluge
3) Send MIDI through from the LCXL to my Octatrack so that the faders controls track volume
My setup is:
1) Deluge plugged into a USB hub
2) Launch Control XL plugged in the same USB hub
When the launch control XL starts it just does the "waiting screen" where the lights go back and forth.
Has anyone been able to use the Launch Control XL with Deluge?
I am wondering if I'm missing a setting or something simple here.
Any and all help is greatly appreciated.