Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Load preset interface bug. Loading numbered preset does not work with alphanumerical keyboard.

Alexis_BryanAlexis_Bryan belgiumPosts: 11

Here are 4 methods with the same objective that consist of having two tracks using the same preset. Only scenario two needs to be addressed. I believe 1 and 4 are described in the manual in the cloning section

Scenario 1 : works fine

First clip uses synth preset number 5
I create a second track (not a clone) and want to use the same preset 5

I press on load + synth to access the loading interface
Scroll to number 5 with the select knob, short press on load get the USED blinking
Long press and the preset is cloned

Scenario 2 : would be awesome but does not work

Instead of scrolling with the select knob to preset number 5, I use the alphanumeric keyboard and press the 5 key
Then I press load and I get a blinking FILE message. Long press does nothing.

This is annoying because to load preset 499, I have to turn the select knob for a minute or two.

Scenario 3 : way around, but still time consuming

After pressing on Shift synth, I use <> knob and turn to the left, three zeros appear I can then dial in the hundreds, the tens and so on. And cloning works after a long press on the load button.

Scenario 4

If I create a new preset and save it with a name such as qwerty. Cloning works fine when using alphanumeric keyboard

Thanks for your feedback, it could be a misunderstanding on my side. But loading a synth preset by just typing it's number would be very helpful