Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

fix the the f-ing song save crash

slamerinline8slamerinline8 BudapestPosts: 1

every tenth song save results in a crash and weirdly after this even some kits and synths results in an old version. its really annoying. i love this machine but its a pain in the ass with version 3.x.
also longer attack times would be nice.

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

@slamerinline8 said:
    every tenth song save results in a crash and weirdly after this even some kits and synths results in an old version. its really annoying. i love this machine but its a pain in the ass with version 3.x.
    also longer attack times would be nice.

just can say that i got a freeze on song save yesterday, only once in the last weeks. and yes, lost some work. i can only guess why it happened, only indication is that my song is near the cpu limit.
    for sure a problem that occurs recently quite often from what i read. also pretty sure this creates a major headache for Rohan right now. bugs that are hard to reproduce are hard to fix by nature.

"kits and synths results in an old version": Rohan mentioned in an update to guard against corrupted song data a something like a backup is held in memory, that would explain "old version".
    i did and do save very often (rarely overwrite, more often save to a new file, mostly when i got some substantial progress i dont want to loose). SD cards cant be trusted anyway.

if you can reproduce the error (every tenth song save?), i am sure Rohan will be very grateful if you send him your Song (use collect media function) via mail.

Ian_JorgensenIan_Jorgensen Wellington, New ZealandPosts: 614

Any info is appreciated, just send an email to us with any specifics you can. This happened on 3.0.1 not 3.0 yeah?