Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Midi assignment behavior [solved]

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326
edited October 2019 in Deluge Help

I use a Midi keyboard assign a synth to the keys and play. Then I remove the assignment normally.
Tonight I assigned keys to a clip, searched a synth that fits, but then removed the assignment, exited that "empty" clip, created a new clip underneath and assigned the keys again to the new clip.

Now I scrolled again through the synth list and when i crossed the synth (let's say it was 11) I selected in the "empty" clip it assigned the keys automatically again to that clip, so that every time, when i pressed a key on my keyboard it played both sounds.

I went back to the empty clip removed the assignment, gone the the current clip scrolled again back and forth (over the synth 11 used in empty clip) and it happened again, that they keys were assigned to both clips.

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

Post edited by OdoSendaidokai on

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik NorwayModerator, Beta Tester, Mentor Posts: 1,017

Possible bug - there's a bugfix update coming out in the next days :)

~ Distinguished Delugate ᕕ( ◎_◎)ᕗ

edited October 2019

Oh wow great 🌻👍

Post edited by OdoSendaidokai on

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

Hey OdoSendaidokai, I couldn't actually replicate this problem. I wonder if it depends on what other clips / synths are used elsewhere in your project. If you'd be happy to make a video showing the problem, I'd be more than happy to take a look. You can email me at rohan@synthstrom.com. Thanks!

Yes, I'll make a video tonight and send it to you.

@rohan said:
    Hey OdoSendaidokai, I couldn't actually replicate this problem. I wonder if it depends on what other clips / synths are used elsewhere in your project. If you'd be happy to make a video showing the problem, I'd be more than happy to take a look. You can email me at rohan@synthstrom.com. Thanks!

Hmmm that is strange. That night I tried that two times with switching off'n'on everyting and doing it again. Late yesterday i tried to reproduce it and it didn't work (everything was working like it should). So I thought that i'm too tired and tried it today again. But everything is still fine. I can't reproduce it.

I'm sorry for reporting such an "esoteric" bug/behaviour.

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

Oh, strange. No worries. Let me know if you get any such trouble again!