Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Single Cycle - Loading and auditioning

BreezeeBreezee Oklahoma Posts: 8

Ok, I am beginning to think that perhaps getting in on the deluge at the beginning of the 3.0 update is a bad idea.

The menu system is frustrating especially if I am following instructions and the results aren’t correct.

I tried loading 100 single cycle waveforms into an existing artist folder.

According to the manual for version 3.0. And 2.1 for that matter, says that any wav less than 20 ms in length will automatically loop.

I click on and empty track lane, the click shift synth, then shift browse, and find the folder and inside when I scroll and audition, there is no looping. If I load one to use, also no looping.

What am I missing?

During times like this, I am questioning if a lack of a proper screen and menu system is going to make this not work for me.

Any problems require forums and research because there isn’t any way to confirm the steps that are being taken are confirmed correct.

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

no looping in preview mode is normal behavior.
    you might need to initialize the synth preset with SHIFT+synth?
    if SHIFT+synth, LOAD a single cycle wav and does not loop, i'd surely is a bug in 3.0. can try to reproduce later.