Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Deluge firmware V3.0.0 released

2»

Comments

EddyEddy Cologne, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 292

@hxlps said:
    I can't figure how the "SHARE" repeat mode works since the 3.0 update. It doesn't work as in previous firmware versions, and the manual hasn't been updated on this matter. Is it an intentional change or a bug ?

oh yes, the mysterious "SHARE" repeat mode :) ....hope it will be explained

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

@BathMilk said:

@Stromer said:
    Still no global midi-cc's only the 7 remote commands.

Synthstrom does it the same way a DAW would do it.

A normal DAW is using defined midi commands or associations to armed tracks/clips. You don't have to define it like on the Deluge for every track or clip again. So if you could create a template, that has all associations with your hardware set AND you can as default then use all those on every newly created armed track/clip. Then we are one step further to a standard.

I really hope the next step in the firmware development is to introduce a complete MIDI standard on the Deluge.

@amiga909 put together a nice list with the most wishes http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/comment/9370/#Comment_9370

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin

MoneyKennyMoneyKenny CanadaPosts: 10

Wow, great work on the new update - this is incredible! I have noticed some instability in the new build however. When practicing with my band, in the middle of a song, the Deluge seemed to freeze up and go into a MIDI panic. The play button was lit up and I couldn't stop it or change anything. I will have to revert to the 2.* version until this bug is worked out for now. But can't wait for the mature 3.* version and wavetables. Bravo!

NRuckNRuck UKBeta Tester Posts: 80

@MoneyKenny said:
    Wow, great work on the new update - this is incredible! I have noticed some instability in the new build however. When practicing with my band, in the middle of a song, the Deluge seemed to freeze up and go into a MIDI panic. The play button was lit up and I couldn't stop it or change anything. I will have to revert to the 2.* version until this bug is worked out for now. But can't wait for the mature 3.* version and wavetables. Bravo!

I have had the same issue a couple of times while using the midi host function, hooked up to KMI Bop pad.

dsnbdsnb TwickenhamPosts: 5

OUCH... i'm such a dufus..i had bought the very first version, got super excited to dust it off, took the sd card out, formatted it and put the firmware in, rebooted, works great... but as you can imagine i lost every. single. preset. Everthign is gone. Where can i download those? thank you!

OdoSendaidokaiOdoSendaidokai BerlinPosts: 326

In the lower third of this website. Just look for »Deluge factory SD card contents for firmware V2.1 / V3.0 (322MB) « ;)
    https://synthstrom.com/product/deluge/

Odo Sendaidokai from Berlin