›
Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Power 🔋supply UK ANSWERED

Dante4Dante4 UkPosts: 15
edited September 2019 in Deluge Help

Hey, wondered if anyone could recommend a good power supply for the Deluge that would work in UK?

Thanks
John

Post edited by Dante4 on

Comments

pbolgerpbolger ChristchurchPosts: 61

The Deluge just needs 9 to 12v DC. I don't think it's that power hungry (it runs on USB, which is a bit weedy) but probably 1 amp minimum would be good. Beyond that it's mostly a matter of getting a PSU with the right plug size. If I were you I'd go to a thrift store where they aren't scared of selling electrical items and go through the mountain of DC adapters until you find one that fits the spec.

Got you, thanks for the info.

udelugeudeluge germanyPosts: 61

Look for PSUs that are for guitar effect pedals (boss compatible). These have the correct connector and polarity. Most of them supply a "clean" regulated voltage so you don't get any noise problems from your psu.

facebook is evil

@udeluge said:
    Look for PSUs that are for guitar effect pedals (boss compatible). These have the correct connector and polarity. Most of them supply a "clean" regulated voltage so you don't get any noise problems from your psu.

Udeluge,thank you for your advice on this and my other question. It is great to have users that help each other.😀