Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Flashair w.03 kinda slow

micaelazevedomicaelazevedo portugalBeta Tester Posts: 7

Hello everyone!
Been using the Deluge while travelling and its being really fun!
The thing is i got this flashair card and when i run through the kits, listening or loading this kits its kind of slow... Anyone with the same issue? I have the lastest firmware update in the card.

Thanks!

Post edited by micaelazevedo on

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

dont know what u mean with slow. overall read speed is fast imho, some multisample patches may take a few seconds to load.
    my toshiba flashair is fine, certainly doesnt read slower than my sandisk cards. zero delay when loading small patches like drum kits 0-10.

@amiga909 said:
    dont know what u mean with slow. overall read speed is fast imho, some multisample patches may take a few seconds to load.
    my toshiba flashair is fine, certainly doesnt read slower than my sandisk cards. zero delay when loading small patches like drum kits 0-10.

The thing is when i scroll down the samples they are kind of slow to scroll. Like having a delay

OszilloOszillo -Posts: 26

is it slow even when the deluge is playing or only when it is stoped?

Hi guys, it is been awhile! I just formatted it and place sames on it again and it works normally. I had like 32 gb of samples on it, and was slow when scrolling through them! Best wishes =)