Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

Compressor

A compressor that can be used on both individual channels as well as on the master bus would be very handy for mixing and working with samples.

Thanks!

Comments

sinknoodlessinknoodles Vancouver, Canada

+1!!!!

OmskInfoOmskInfo Berlin, Deutschland
    edited June 2017

+1 for a compressor on the Master bus. One less piece of gear to take to a gig in order to make the Deluge sound a little more "finalized".

Post edited by OmskInfo on

I rather get a better reverb algorithm since there is NOT an option to run an external reverb on a few tracks ONLY. However, a master compression in most cases apply to whole mix so it could be done "out of the box" on outboard gear or ipad/ableton ...

MarbelMarbel New Zealand
    edited June 2017

I have considered running the output into a compressor but where I would like to use a compressor even more so than on the master bus is on the drums, i.e. a drum bus compressor that effects all of the components of a drum track as one.

Post edited by Marbel on

+1 for the idea of the compressor that can be used on both individual channels as well as on the master bus. Note that this functionality was present (and appreciated) on Roland MC-909 groovebox.

+11

A compressor with the same functionality as the rest of the current effects would be great. This way you could even apply different compression settings per note/pad or automate any changes.

LjkLjk Austin Tx USA

+1

fluteheadflutehead Frankfurt, Germany

+1!

alien_brainalien_brain yer moms house

+1