Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Transpose visible Notes only

casualerrorcasualerror GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 9

Hi everybody.

Is it possible to transpose only visible Notes per Track (without holding and turning the up/down knob) in semitone steps?

for example. i have a Track that look like this:

Since it is not possible to touch and hold all steps, i am looking for a easy way to transpose them, without transposing the whole song.

Comments

pbolgerpbolger ChristchurchPosts: 61

I think you have to copy and paste.

This is working fine! Thank you!

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

From the manual:
    If you wish to transpose a clip up or down, this can be achieved by holding down the ▼▲ knob and turning it. Doing this alone will transpose a whole octave at a time. If you wish to transpose just a semitone, then hold down the shift button as well while turning.

Is that helpful?

No it isn't, because this transposes the whole song, not a single part of it!

The Answer from pbolger ist working great!

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.Posts: 165

I didn’t read carefully so didn’t understand from your post that you wanted to transpose only a piece of a clip. For that, copy/paste works. I’m glad you’re sorted.
    For transposing a clip (not a whole song) hold down the ▼▲ knob while turning to transpose an octave, hold shift as well to transpose by semitones. If scale is engaged all clips using scale will be transposed.