Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Delay triplets

geesbertgeesbert DeutschlandPosts: 13

Hello

is there a way to set the delay to triplets?

Stefan

Best Answer

duelinmarkersduelinmarkers Austin TX USPosts: 137
    edited June 2019 Answer ✓

I checked this out this morning. With sync on, a rate of 22 is the closest to exact triplets of the sync-selected note, but you can dial in a better value between 22 and 23 with the gold parameter knobs.

Needless to say, this could be a lot more convenient, but depending on what you want to do, maybe it's good enough.

Correction: after stepping away I realized dotted 8th notes and triplet 8th notes should be in opposite directions from straight 8th notes (rate=25). Between 22 and 23 is triplets of the next note bigger than the sync-selected note (e.g., set sync to 16th notes, dial in 22<rate<23, you get triplet 8th notes). Based on a quick do-over, I think near-perfect triplets of the sync-selected note is just a nudge down from 29. (So use the select knob to choose 29, then nudge the gold knob for delay time down by a tiny bit. The display will still show 29. If it changes to 28, you've gone too far.)

Post edited by duelinmarkers on

Answers