Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Stereo detune, stereo spread, stereo modulation effects / pan individual oscillators

tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 53

yes please more stereo stuff. Bare mono synth sounds are understandably one dimesional on the deluge...adding some 'simple' stereo options would be awesome. e.g. placing notes across the stereo panorama, detuning oscillators in stereo and making true stereo mod effects (setting up two identical synths to achieve stereo mod effects is a clunky workaround)...
(edit) thinking more about this made me realize that panning individual oscillators would cover a lot of the above.

Post edited by tffshtt on

Comments

rczrcz NYBeta Tester Posts: 111

You can place note across the field in a synth by mapping pan to note not sure about a kit...

Hopefully the new looper and keyboard stuff will help the deluge with using external routing but I think this is huge for the synth/sample engine.

Seen some of this in other posts but +1.

A couple items I would like to see in addition,

Master/clip stereo % adujustment, maybe we could map and an osc volume to pan. changing the map value could have more or less stereo %.

Option to route the left or right channel of a sample to the stereo bus, that is to copy the data from one side and put it in both.

cypher79cypher79 UKPosts: 157

I made this suggestion about setting the stereo amount - http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/960/stereo-mono-amount

tffshtttffshtt berlinPosts: 53

@rcz said:
    You can place note across the field in a synth by mapping pan to note not sure about a kit...

Hopefully the new looper and keyboard stuff will help the deluge with using external routing but I think this is huge for the synth/sample engine.

Seen some of this in other posts but +1.

A couple items I would like to see in addition,

Master/clip stereo % adujustment, maybe we could map and an osc volume to pan. changing the map value could have more or less stereo %.

Option to route the left or right channel of a sample to the stereo bus, that is to copy the data from one side and put it in both.

OOooh I like the note to pan idea (i.e. patch lfo to pan then pan to note?) I'll try that one out...also the other suggestions. Having only two channels I hope synthstrom will make the most out of it.