Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Synthstrom Audible account setup?

GameDudeGameDude EarthPosts: 51
edited March 2019 in Deluge Help

When clicking on the account icon I am asked for my email and a password (https://synthstrom.com/my-account/) but I have no idea how to set up an account initially as there doesn't seem to be an option to do so. Does anyone know what I'm referring to? I just purchased a Deluge from the site store and I am thinking the account page will be able to show me my recent purchase, but like I said, I don't know where to go to create the account? Obviously, I am not referring to the forum account lol.

Thanks.

Post edited by GameDude on

Comments

bbcTM4bbcTM4 日本Posts: 4

I can't find either.
    Does anyone have any information?

duelinmarkersduelinmarkers Austin TX USPosts: 137

I bought my Deluge from the web site and never got an account there. Maybe that's only for admins? 🤷‍♀️

lowandslowlowandslow United StatesPosts: 29

This is still a problem. I can't see any information about the retrofit unless I have an account... but there is no place to create an account and none of the Forum credentials work...

oneANToneANT ɹǝpun uʍop puɐlPosts: 73
    edited December 2022

@lowandslow said:
    This is still a problem. I can't see any information about the retrofit unless I have an account... but there is no place to create an account and none of the Forum credentials work...

the accounts are for admin ..for admin ..for admin
    are nothing to do with the retrofit.

You were supposed to read this ..

https://synthstrom.com/product/oled-retrofit-deposit/

Post edited by oneANT on
    NRuckNRuck UKBeta Tester Posts: 80

I'm having the issue where the forum log in recognises my username and password but the site log in does not. Is this the same issue everyone else is having?

lowandslowlowandslow United StatesPosts: 29

@oneANT Thanks for sharing that link / path again. If the website is working as intended (login is only for admin) then what I encountered was a reasonable UX / usability problem.

1. I went to the website looking for an update on "retrofit".
    2. I saw the link at the top of the page called "Retrofit Add-Ons" (makes sense to me)
    3. I clicked on the link and encountered the login input for which there was no way to create an account.

That's when I ran into problems. I'll remember to click through the products page next time (unintuitive considering there is a big link at the top of the website saying "Retrofit Add-Ons").

oneANToneANT ɹǝpun uʍop puɐlPosts: 73

they could fix it so easily .. and prevent a lot of anxiety at a time they want patience and understanding.

JimWyldeJimWylde CanadaPosts: 1

so would you folks not recommend sending a deluge in for this retrofit?