Deluge firmware V2.1.2 released
This is another minor bugfix update from us, which we recommend you install.
* Fixed - samples in CUT or STRETCH mode could cut out while recording from song view to arranger
* Fixed bug when a folder contained both files with note numbers in their names, and files without
* Fixed rare misbehaviour relating to editing or recording into the arranger
* Fixed potential crash if you press the keyboard button while in a menu
* Fixed bug where song’s stored tempo could end up slightly off after playing with Deluge slaved to another device
* Fixed minor visual glitch in arranger view when playing many samples
* Fixed problem which could result in vertical scroll ending up far out of range
* Fixed bug where wrong kit sounds could be triggered via audition pads if a different track was currently being played back on that same kit
* Beginning playback mid-way through a long arpeggiated note now lets it sound
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
We recommend you take the opportunity to back up the contents of your SD card while it's in your computer.