Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Output out of balance

bRzbRz The NetherlandsPosts: 3

Hi there,

My Deluge output is out of balance by aprox. 4dB.
I know there is an balance knob for each sound. This is in the middle.

Anybody has a tip what might be of? Or is there a setting i'm not aware of?

Greets Bruce

Comments

Ry_n_IRy_n_I Auckland, New ZealandPosts: 14

I believe mine has the same problem! Does anyone have thoughts as to why this is the case?

Ry_n_IRy_n_I Auckland, New ZealandPosts: 14

After some further inspection I noticed that the Deluge output is balanced if the gold volume knob is turned up to full. But if it is at half or anywhere in between it can be around 2-4db out of balance, usually with more volume in the right channel. Is this the same for you @bRz ?

VondragonnogginVondragonnoggin California, USAPosts: 199

Maybe last update? What versions are you running. Mine has been out of balance since 2.1.1 update. On 2.1.2 now and will try 2.1.3 tonight.

krunchrkrunchr Mainz, GermanyBeta Tester Posts: 70

@Ry_n_I said:
    After some further inspection I noticed that the Deluge output is balanced if the gold volume knob is turned up to full. But if it is at half or anywhere in between it can be around 2-4db out of balance, usually with more volume in the right channel. Is this the same for you @bRz ?

Sounds like an hardware issue :neutral:

I'm afraid the channels of my Deluge are also different loud. I don't have any precise measurement devices at the moment.

udelugeudeluge germanyPosts: 61

Friend has an older deluge an on the first degrees of the volume knob it is out of balance to and the output is very loud on my IEMs. Mine seems to have a other volume courve and it is in balance.

facebook is evil