Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Midi FX

VondragonnogginVondragonnoggin California, USAPosts: 199
edited February 2019 in Deluge Software Suggestions

Not sure if this has been suggested yet, but would be nice to see some midi fx implemented like you can get on the Squarp Pyramid or Yamaha RM1x. Midi delays, quantize variation templates, harmonizer (instant chords with harmonizer), etc

Would add a little ease in variation implementing. Anyone that has played with an RM1x sequencer or RS7000 sequencer will know what these fx do or even a Roland Fantom, MV production sampler, or MC series sequencer for quantize variations.

Post edited by Vondragonnoggin on

Comments

mgattengomgattengo United StatesPosts: 4

+1

synthdadsynthdad IrelandBeta Tester Posts: 9

+1 from me too.

amiga909amiga909 Central EuropePosts: 1,078

great idea.
    some of the mentioned functions have been suggested.
    there is a popular thread for chorder http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/461/programming-chords-in-keyboard-mode

did propose an idea keyboard view gets global midi performance features as if you would hook up an external midi effect device like kordbot.
    details: this means global midi effects are only active when in keyboard mode. this might not be interesting for the majority, my workflow with midi effects usually is that i want to render the effect (chorder, delay, arp, ..) to plain midi and turn the effect off. for example i use an external arpeggiator with the Deluge and i like to mix up different arpeggios in the same clip and be able to edit every note after recording.