Deluge firmware V2.1.1 released
Today we're releasing Deluge firmware V2.1.1.
This is a minor bugfix update, addressing all problems noted by users since our big V2.1 update added a number of new features.
* Fixed lag when pressing many pads in keyboard view on a multisampled instrument
* Fixed sample engine bug - occasional crackling could be heard, mostly on multisampled instruments
* Fixed contradictory behaviour where loop points took effect for samples in STRETCH mode
* Fixed lagginess on some params when step-automated
* Fixed visual bug when notes recorded while in waveform view
* Fixed minor problems when recording parameter automation while recording an arrangement
* Fixed potential crash when doing pitch detection / multisample import on very short samples
* Fixed rare sampling / resampling bugs
* Other minor misc bugfixes
To install the update, place the .bin file onto your SD card, ensure there are no other .bin files on there, put the card back into your Deluge, and then hold down the shift button while powering on. A spinning animation will display, and the firmware will be permanently installed.
We recommend you take the opportunity to back up the contents of your SD card while it's in your computer.