Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Last Preset Lag

doodloodoodloo Lisbon, PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 37

After updating to 2.1.0 and putting the whole new SD content from scratch, I found the last Synth preset (170 with a sound of piano or so) to be acting very weird.
Essentially the Deluge lags behind in a weird way. It's like it's "waiting" for notes to finish to queue new ones, in piano mode it's particularly prominent and I found a way to really exaggerate the behaviour: go to piano mode and play many chords all after one another in a very quick sequence. Now step back and listen to the deluge still playing notes late.

I think this might be related to multisample as this synth 170 definitely sounds like it's one of them.

Comments

rohanrohan Staff Posts: 590

You literally just caught me troubleshooting this! Already made some progress. The fix will be in our next minor update :)

doodloodoodloo Lisbon, PortugalBeta Tester Posts: 37

@rohan said:
    You literally just caught me troubleshooting this! Already made some progress. The fix will be in our next minor update :)

Awesome! Are minor point releases usually announced the same way major are (I received an email for 2.1) or should we keep an eye somewhere?

Thanks!