Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

custom user scales?

WillWill Middle of NowHere, Canada

I've been reading various threads here, but I still don't fully understand the Deluge parameters/options here.
(just ordered my Deluge - backordered, so it may be a while)

Can you create user defined scales, (not microtonal, just within the standard 12 tone, equal tempered base), using lights to clarify the notes you've selected? and store different ones for quick recall, etc.?

(I used this feature a lot with my Linnstrument, and hope that a similar option exists, or may be in the works...)

Comments

amiga909amiga909 Switzerland

u can create user scales, kind of. linnstrument or launchpad are much more flexible and easier to use for this.
    support for scales other than diatonic or chromatic http://forums.synthstrom.com/discussion/284/true-custom-scales#latest

Thank U!

syn44syn44 Okc
    edited September 8

You can definitely make user scales. But store for recall is not an option yet. To make a user scale first select root note. Then get out of scale mode. Then enter the keys you want in the grid. Then press scale mode again then it will display either the scale it is in or it will say other. There are already about 100 scales preset internal also

Post edited by syn44 on

Thanks