Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Battery charge % display mode

72versions72versions Auckland NZBeta Tester Posts: 39

The current red/orange/green charge status is not that helpful when between 30% & 99% especially when you're travelling.

Just like we're able to display the Firmware version, a % charge display would be invaluable for monitoring/troubleshooting recharge rate/performance and for checking charge status more accurately while travelling etc...

How do you know if you’ve recharged to 50% or 90%?????
Do you keep charging or can you travel now?
Will you need to find a charge soon?
NOTE: Carrying a battery bank kinda defeats the compact, lightweight factor.

Post edited by 72versions on

Comments

SamuelSamuel Rotterdam, NetherlandsPosts: 35

Yo I do like this idea, but I wouldn't know a good way to implement it...
    Maybe pressing learn + load would be a logic way to do that, but I am not sure that would not mess up other functions

72versions72versions Auckland NZBeta Tester Posts: 39
    edited February 2019

@Samuel said:
    Yo I do like this idea, but I wouldn't know a good way to implement it...
    Maybe pressing learn + load would be a logic way to do that, but I am not sure that would not mess up other functions

@Samuel
    I suggested how in my first comment: "Just like we're able to display the Firmware version"
    Settings menu > FIRMware

Post edited by 72versions on
    OllieOllie SeattlePosts: 14

Yes, Please! This seems like such a basic feature and request. A simple button combo to display the battery percentage either on the display or on the RGB pads could be a simple solution! Thanks.

austingreenaustingreen United StatesBeta Tester Posts: 7

+1, yes i would like this as well, maybe even a option to show while charging would be nice too.