Please familiarise yourself with the forum, including policy on feature requests, rules & guidelines

Menu system for learn

gjvtigjvti Beta Tester Posts: 34

I use MPE compatible Linnstrument as my Deluge controller and I quite struggle with learn/unlearn as Linnstrument sends out lot of different midi data at the same time. When I do learn deluge learns not only notes also cc's pitch bend and aftertouch, which I don't want in general and I then struggle with unlearning all that.

So it would be great to have an option to unlearn all to particular track and also make learn/unlearn connections via menu system too.

Comments

MyrkMyrk Bristol, UKPosts: 93

Yer I can see the learn feature would be impossible to use to configure the LinnStrument... a menu would be a good workaround for those who don't want to or can't use the learn, but instead hard configure certain aspects.

o0_o0_ SANTA MONICAPosts: 107

I had a similar request because during a live performance, I can't stop the sequencer/controller, so can't control everything that travels on the same MIDI port ( not channel ) as the Deluge. Also having a feedback so you can inspect and confirm what was learn would be great.