Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules & guidelines

oscillator volume reset

I don’t think it’s a bug exactly, but while auditioning single sample waveforms, when I choose a new sample, the oscillator volume resets to 50. Since I never have both oscillators set to 50, this means a big leap in volume.

Transpose doesn’t change, sample mode doesn’t change, no other parameters do (thankfully), just osc volume. Which means I must hold shift + the oscillator volume pad and change the volume every time I want to hear a new sample. I don’t have to do this when I change the oscillator from saw to square, for instance, or even when I switch between a saw wave and a sample. So this behavior occurs only in this instance. I can’t think of the benefit of resetting the oscillator volume every time a sample is chosen, maybe there is something I am overlooking.

This does not qualify as a feature, I think, so I am making a different kind of request to change behavior and to leave the oscillator volumes as they are when browsing and loading in a new sample. Thank you!

Comments

IcoustikIcoustik Norway

True dat!

alien_brainalien_brain this side of common sense

bro, you should be the best Norwegian you can be and stop trying to mimick your american anti heroes... please? i cringe

IcoustikIcoustik Norway

What the fucks wrong with you man? Coming outta nowhere with your whining. Jævla plagsomme forvokste drittunge :D
    The earth is one, fool. And I don't identify with these imaginary borders and barriers you project

IcoustikIcoustik Norway

Cringe yourself to death while u at it, segregationist turd

cultural misappropriation hahaha

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.

Hey quit talking about boring things like human relationships, this isn’t the oprah show. This is a thread for important life events like oscillator volumes resetting.

nice one bro

pfrfpfrf ca, u.s.a.

Yeah, not really, but I want to keep the thread from disappearing at least for a little while.

it wont