Best Insightful Content
This is exactly what happens with Ableton Live when hitting record and jamming in session view. Everything spits out recorded to Arranger view and you have you starting point of a song to make individual tweaks on in the Arranger. I was also hoping this what what 2.0 would do. Would love it in an update. I can build song sections and tracks in song mode and jam them live then have it all conveniently spit out to Arranger for finalizing and fine tuning.
- on a kit track select a sample/row/drum (same to me) by clicking the right audition pad
- push the main black encoder (next to the display) to get to editing of THAT selected drum sound
- choose OSC1 by pushing the encoder
- find the TRAN parameter again push the encoder
- you will see basic tune of selected drum/sample. It will be on 0.00 (you can manually pitch the sample by octave 12.0 down two octaves -24.0 etc but don’t do it now)
- push the knob again
- rotating the knob you see ALL modulation sources for frequency of the sample
- choose LFO1 and push again
- change the value from 0 to say 25
- you should hear the drum sample being changing pitch
You can repeat this for LFP->FREQ PAN, almost ANY parameters that you see.